Monday, January 17, 2005

When I really think about it...

I've just realized how rare BA is. I have never believed he owes me anything. What he did on the field was enough. I've gotten several autographs, even had my photo taken with him. I was satisfied. The Site was a way to say "thank you" for his work on the field. It was never a means to get closer to him. Now, here he his, seeking ME out to say thank you. I've never heard of anyone in his position doing anything like that. Something you would never hear about in the press. He knew the Site. He liked it. He wants to be a part of it. Very flattering. He knows the individual pages, he wasn't just paying it lip service. He wants to connect with his fans on a more personal level. He's done it for years, but to continue even in retirement..... I'm sure it's a great way to get an ego boost. Idol and fan, both parties win.

Duran Lyric Of The Day: "If you can't destroy it, might as well enjoy it." Bedroom Toys

No comments: