Monday, March 28, 2005

Couldn't cut me deeper with a knife if you tried

I would like to thank the W family for their underwhelming response to most interesting thing that has ever happened to me. Apparently, if it doesn't involve a trophy or a blood relative, it's of no interest. You all sure know how to make a girl feel invisible and insignificant. Funny how you can get appreciation from a stranger 3000 miles away, but not from your own "family".

One more thing. I would also like to thank the W family and virtually everyone else in my life, including my parents and my sister, (except for AJD & ABS) for totally ignoring the fact that I graduated from college. You've had more than enough time to acknowledge this. It's been a f*cking decade and I'm still waiting for my party.

I was feeling very good about myself and even proud. You've all managed to undo that in a weekend. Every holiday I have to spend with all of you leaves me either irritated or depressed and I will not be putting myself through it anymore.

Duran Lyric Of The Day: "Just take a look before you run off and hide at your victim arise." Of Crime And Passion

1 comment:

Lauren said...

The offer to spend the holidays with me always, ALWAYS stands firm. Crabs on the deck for Memorial Day?