Wednesday, April 16, 2008

UGH!

There should be a universal list. A list you can sign up for and add all the products, foods or entertainments you love. This list would keep you informed as to if and when these things you love were being retired or discontinued so you had a last chance to stock up.

My list of 'I miss you's':
Yankee Candle Tulip & Vanilla Sandalwood
Loreal Pure Zone Scrub
Salon Selectives hair goop
Cyclops & Conestoga at Hershey Park
Target Nightime Sinus (Thanks Methheads :-P)
Gibby's Restaurant

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You mean like... Jello Gelatin Fruit Pops (yes, I spent a whole night online looking for a reason as to why they were discontinued and a recipie to make my own.) And Marshmallow Rice Krispies Cereal with the little multicolored mini rock hard marshmallows... I'll post more as I think of them.