Sunday, May 11, 2008

You've been warned, windshield wiper!

"... they must have tempered my temper because now I only take out my wrath on inanimate objects. Never people. But after all, these objects mustn't be allowed to interfere with our lives, I mean if a telephone is foolish enough to misdial a number for you when you're in a hurry, then the obvious thing to do is to go and get a machete out of your workshop and calmly, but firmly, hack it to pieces, right? We must keep these objects in their places. Don't you agree?... Believe me, this is the only way in which these things will respect you. If you give them an inch they will take a mile."

Micky Dolenz, "I'm A Believer: My Life of Monkees, Music and Madness"
----------------
Now playing: Duran Duran - Union of the Snake (The Monkey Mix)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: