Saturday, April 09, 2005

Exhusted

As I pulled into my driveway at 1:30am, I realized that if I made to trip to WB this evening, I would still only be halfway home at 1:30am tonight. There was no way I could survive a 6hr trip. If it was next weekend, perhaps, but not the way I am feeling today. I'm exhusted. I chose not to set my alarm to check Ticketmaster. I did check when I woke up. Best available floor seat was way in the back. Certainly not worth it.

The only thing that got me out of bed was the call from Kelly who was thrilled with her Reflex voicemail. It made her day.

Had a great time last night. The seats were great and so was the company. Different setlist from Philly. One less song. Same rockin' show.

It's now 9pm and they are about to hit the stage. The withdraw is killing me. At least drug addicts can go to a street corner for their next fix....

1 comment:

Lauren said...

EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Lets do it again!!! Yippee! Hurry up summer!