Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm on the hunt, I'm after you

T-8 hrs until DD hits the stage!!! I'm bummed that TL can't make it, but hundreds of lives may be saved as a result, so I guess it evens out.

I am seriously considering a 3hr (one way) drive to Wilkes-Barre tomorrow night. Great seats are released day of the show, so if I can get a floor seat within Simon snogging range, especially on JT's side, I may jump in car and head north. Insane, maybe, but the WB ticket would be $30 less than tonight's and a MUCH MUCH better view. It's also my only chance to get a seat that good. (There was a seat in the 12th row, JT's side available for tonight, but I thought it might be just a LITTLE rude to get the arena and announce I was ditching LDS and the player-to-be-named-later for a better view!)

No comments: